If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be
govern ‘Spray Glass Products’ relationship with you in relation to this website. The term
‘Spray Glass’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to
change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness,
performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this
website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain
inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the
fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall
not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information
available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes,
but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is
prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these
terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are
acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for
your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without written consent of
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of
England, Scotland and Wales.
Any claims must be made in writing to Spray Glass Ltd within 7 days of receipt
of goods. If no claim is made within this period the client is deemed to have accepted the
goods at the agreed price.
Spray Glass shall be under no liability if unable to carry out any provision of the
contract for any reason beyond its control including (without limiting the foregoing) Act of
God, legislation, war, fire, flood, drought, failure of power supply, lock-out, strike or other
action taken by suppliers or owing to any inability to procure materials required for the
performance of the contract. During the continuance of such a contingency the client may, by
written notice to Spray Glass, elect to terminate the contract and pay for work
done and materials used but subject thereto shall otherwise accept delivery when available.